|REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS |
|Foreign Travel Actors (PPLN), enter the territory of Indonesia through the entry point (entry point) for foreign travel at the airport: |
The entry point as referred to in number 1) letter k), number 1) letter l), number 1) letter m), number 1) letter n), number 1) letter o), and number 1) letter p ) is only intended as an entry point for PPLN involved in the hajj program and is opened within the period from 4 June 2022 to 15 August 2022.
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) - Tangerang – Jakarta
- Juanda International Airport (SUB) - Surabaya
- Sam Ratulangi International Airport (MDC) - Manado
- I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) - Denpasar - Bali
- Hang Nadim International Airport (BTH) - Batam - Kep. Riau
- Raja Fiisabilillah International Airport (TNJ) - Tanjung Pinang - Kep. Riau
- Zainuddin Abdul Madjid International Airport (LOP) - West Nusa Tenggara
- Kualanamu International Airport (KNO) - North Sumatra
- Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport (UPG) - South Sulawesi
- New Yogyakarta International Airport (YIA) - Kulon Progo - Yogyakarta
- Sultan Iskandar Muda International Airport (BTJ) - Aceh
- Minangkabau International Airport (PDG) – Padang - West Sumatra
- Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport (PLM) - Palembang - South Sumatra
- Adisumarmo International Airport (SOC) – Solo - Central Java
- Syamsudin Noor International Airport (BDJ) – Banjarmasin - South Kalimantan
- Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman International Airport (BPN) - Balikpapan, Sepingan - East Kalimantan
|Indonesian Citizens (WNI) |
|All Indonesian citizens are allowed to enter Indonesia |
|Foreign Nationals (WNA) |
|Foreign travelers from all foreign countries, either directly or in transit in foreign countries, are temporarily prohibited from entering Indonesia unless they meet one of the following criteria: |
- In accordance with the provisions of Permenkumham No. 34 of 2021, restrictions for foreigners to enter or transit to Indonesian territory are exempted for: foreigners holding valid and valid Visas and/or Stay Permits (consisting of Service Visas, Diplomatic Visas, Visit Visas, Limited Stay Visas, Service Stay Permits, Permits Diplomatic Stay, Limited Stay Permits, Permanent Stay Permits and foreigners with humanitarian and health purposes (after receiving recommendations from the ministries/agencies that carry out the COVID-19 function), and transportation crews who come with their conveyances.
- According to the bilateral Travel Corridor Agreement (TCA) scheme
- Get special consideration/permission in writing from the Ministry/Agency
|Health Documents & Protocol Requirements |
|1. ||Comply with the provisions of the health protocol set by the government of the Republic of Indonesia |
|2. ||Required to download and use the PeduliLindung application and fill in the Indonesian e-HAC in the application before departure |
|3. ||Show a second dose of COVID-19 vaccination certificate (physical or digital) at least 14 (fourteen) days before departure in English other than the language of the country of origin, if the passenger cannot show the COVID-19 vaccination certificate because he has not been vaccinated, the following regulations apply:
The obligation to show a vaccine certificate is excluded:
- For Indonesian citizens who have not received the vaccine, they will be vaccinated at the entry point for overseas travel after an RT-PCR examination on arrival with a negative result or at a quarantine place after a second RT-PCR examination with a negative result is carried out.
- Foreigners who have not received the vaccine will be vaccinated at the entry point for overseas travel after an RT-PCR examination on arrival with a negative result or at a quarantine place after a second RT-PCR examination with a negative result is carried out, with the following conditions:
- Foreigners aged 6 - 17 years
- Holders of diplomatic residence permits and official residence permits and/or
- Holders of a limited stay permit card (KITAS) and a permanent residence permit card (KITAP)
- Foreigners holding Diplomatic Visas and Service Visas related to official or state visits of foreign officials at ministerial level and above and their entourage making official/state visits.
- Foreigners who enter Indonesia under the Travel Corridor Arrangement (TCA) scheme, according to the principle of reciprocity while still implementing strict health protocols.
- Indonesian citizens/foreigners under 18 years old
- Indonesian citizens/foreigners with special health conditions or suffering from comorbid diseases that are not or have not been vaccinated for medical reasons based on a doctor's certificate from the Government Hospital of the Departure Country.
|4. ||In the event that foreign travelers carry out centralized quarantine with self-financing, they are required to show proof of payment confirmation for booking quarantine accommodation from the accommodation provider while staying in Indonesia. |
For foreigners, they are required to attach proof of ownership of health insurance which includes financing for handling COVID-19 and medical evacuation to a referral hospital with a minimum coverage value as determined by the organizer, manager, or local government;
|5. ||International passengers will undergo isothermal molecular tests (NAAT/other types) or RT-PCR tests and body temperature checks at the arrival airport in order to determine the health status of international travelers, and are required to undergo centralized quarantine for :
Provisions regarding quarantine places and RT-PCR obligations for international travelers are as follows:
- 5 x 24 hours for international travelers (WNI & WNA) who have not received the vaccine/have just received the first dose of vaccine.
- International travelers (WNI & WNA) who have received the second or third dose of vaccine are allowed to continue their journey.
- For international travelers (WNI & WNA) under 18 years old or 18 years old and in need of special protection, the duration of quarantine follows the provisions imposed on their parents or caregivers/travel companions.
- Passengers with special health conditions or comorbid diseases that cause the traveler to have not and/or are unable to take part in the COVID-19 vaccination, are allowed to continue the journey by being obliged to attach a doctor's certificate from the Government Hospital of the country of departure stating that the person concerned has not and/or not can follow the COVID-19 vaccination
After RT-PCR sampling on arrival, Passengers proceed with Inspection of immigration documents and customs documents;
- Indonesian Migrant Workers (PMI) who return to Indonesia to stay at least 14 days in Indonesia; Student/student; Government employees; or Representatives of Indonesia in international competitions or festivals who return from official overseas trips will be quarantined in a place determined in accordance with government regulations at the expense of the government.
- For Indonesian citizens outside the criteria as stated above and for foreigners, including foreign diplomats, (excluding the heads of foreign representatives and the families of the heads of foreign representatives) undergoing quarantine at quarantine accommodation places that have received certification for organizing COVID-19 quarantine accommodation by the Ministry of Health at all costs to be borne independently.
- Quarantine obligations are only excluded for: Diplomat Visa & Service Visa holders, state visits min. ministerial level along with entourage and foreigners who enter through the TCA program
In the event that the Overseas Traveler on arrival shows symptoms and/or has a body temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius, he is required to undergo a RT-PCR re-examination, for Indonesian citizens at the cost of being borne by the government and for foreigners at the expense of being entirely independently borne;
- Baggage collection and baggage disinfection;
- Pick up and drop off directly to the hotel, place of lodging accommodation or place of residence;
- Waiting for the results of the RT-PCR examination in hotel rooms, rooms at lodging accommodations or residences; and
- Not allowed to leave hotel rooms, rooms at lodging accommodations, or residences and are not allowed to interact with other people before the results of the RT-PCR examination show negative results.
In the event that a foreign citizen (foreigner) is unable to finance his/her self-quarantine and/or treatment in a hospital, the sponsor, ministry/institution/BUMN that provides consideration for the entry permit for the foreigner can be held accountable for the said liability.
On the 4th day of quarantine (5 x 24 hours) commencing after arrival in the territory of Indonesia, for PPLN Indonesian citizens and foreigners who have not been able to get the vaccine/have just received the first dose of vaccine, RT-PCR will be re-examined.
- In the case of negative results: Indonesian citizens and foreigners are allowed to continue their journey and are recommended to self-quarantine for 14 days and apply health protocols;
- If the results are positive: then treatment is carried out in a hospital for Indonesian citizens at the cost of being borne by the government and for foreigners at the expense of being entirely independently borne;
|6. ||Overseas Travelers WNA and WNI with the purpose of travel can enter the territory of Indonesia through a predetermined entry point with the fulfillment of the requirements mentioned above, and must attach:
- Proof of booking confirmation and payment (booking) for accommodation from the accommodation provider while staying in Indonesia.
- Especially for PPLN foreigners, attach a Short Visit Visa or other entry permit in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and proof of ownership of health insurance with an insurance value that can include financing for handling COVID-19;
|7. ||Visa-free processing for tourism purposes for passport holders from the following countries, only valid for 30 days and cannot be extended.
- Brunei Darusasalam