Welcome to CitiSport Community!
Citisport is a membership program from Citilink Indonesia. Since 2013, this program was formed to answer the needs of Citilink customers in sporting activities including cycling (CitiCyclink), Golf (CitiGolf), Diving (CitiDivink), Surfing (CitiSurfink), Gantole (CitiFly). With this program, members get various additional benefits on every trip.
How to Register
- CitiSport registration through the website and Citilink cashiers (BTH, CGK, DPS, HLP, KNO and SUB airports) located at the check-in counter area.
- Registration fee of
IDR 450,000 IDR 400,000.
- Extension fee of
IDR 350,000 IDR 300,000.
- The promo period is valid until 31 May 2021.
- How to register and renewal via the Citilink website:
- How To Register
- Fill out the CitiSport member form and proceed with the payment process.
- Pay a registration fee of IDR 450,000 to transfer to a BNI 6666678000 account in the name of PT Citilink Indonesia.
- After making the payment, send an email to CitiSport firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching proof of transfer. With the subject of CitiCyclink / CitiGolf / CitiDivink / CitiSurfink / CitiFly member registration.
- Passengers will receive a digital card email no later than 3 working days.
- How To Extend Membership
- Pay an extension fee of IDR 350,000 and then transfer to BNI account 6666678000 on behalf of PT Citilink Indonesia.
- After making the payment, send an email to CitiSport email@example.com by attaching proof of transfer and previous membership card. With the subject of member extension CitiCyclink / CitiGolf / CitiDivink / CitiSurfink / CitiFly.
- Passengers will receive a new digital card email no later than 3 working days.
- For passengers registering via the cashier at the Check-In Counter:
- Potential members who purchase at the cashier check-in counter area and customer service can be done during the operational hours of each Citilink cashier (BTH, CGK, DPS, HLP, KNO and SUB airports) which are located in the check-in counter area.
- Payment can be made in cash only.
- Citisport members will receive proof of payment in the form of a registration form and a temporary card until the passenger receives a Citisport digital email card.
- Registration by cashier can be done as long as the registration form is still available. If the form is not available, registration can be done via the website.
- Free of charge for sports equipment baggage with a maximum weight of 20kg per journey. For bicycle (CitiCyclink), Golf (CitiGolf), Diving (Citidivink), Surfing (CitiSurfink) and Gantole (CitiFly) sports equipment.
- Special offers from CitiSport partners
Citisport partner link https://www.citilink.co.id/green-pass-community
- Exclusive events for Citisport members.
- Exclusive ticket promo information.
- Exclusive information on new routes.
Citisport Member Sports Equipment Baggage Provisions
Sports equipment can be categorized as Passenger Free Baggage in accordance with the following baggage requirements:
- Each CitiSport member gets 1 free piece of luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg for sports equipment such as Bicycle (CitiCyclink), Golf (CitiGolf), Diving (Citidivink), Surfing (CitiSurfink) and Gantole (CitiFly) apart from the sports equipment subject to equipment baggage fees. Sports.
- If the passenger carries more than 1 sports equipment baggage at the above points, then the second (and subsequent) sports equipment will be counted towards the excess sports equipment baggage fee.
- When the baggage (including sports equipment) exceeds the free baggage allowance, the excess will be calculated according to the cost of sports equipment baggage fees
Immediately register yourself in the form below: