Last updated on September 26th, 2022 at 14.00 (UTC +7)
The regulations below are the document requirements for domestic flights during the Enforcement of Community Activity Restrictions (PPKM) effective from September 1st, 2022 until further notice.
Attention: Negative COVID-19 test results must be issued by the Health Service Facility (fasyankes) mentioned in the RI Minister of Health Decree (see list here) and passengers must ensure that the test results are uploaded to the eHAC system by the relevant health facilities.
Travel Restrictions & Document Requirements
The regulations below are the document requirements for domestic flights valid from August 11th, 2022 until further notice
Attention: Negative COVID-19 test results must be issued by Health Service Facilities (fasyankes) as stated in the Decree of the Indonesian Minister of Health (see list here) and passengers must ensure that test results are uploaded to the eHAC system integrated into the PeduliLindung application by the relevant health facilities (download the PeduliLindung application on Android and iOS)
|DOMESTIC FLIGHT REQUIREMENTS|
|Flight Route||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate||Negative Result of COVID-19 Test
(time since sampling)
Things that need to be considered:
- Passengers are required to download and use the PeduliLindung application as a condition for traveling within the country.
- Passengers are required to include a Population Identification Number (NIK) at the time of ticket reservation.
- The provisions as intended, are excluded for pioneering modes of transportation, including in border areas. 3T Regions (Lagging, Leading, Infected) in accordance with the conditions of each region.
The provisions for the above flight travel requirements refer to the following circular;
- Circular Letter of the Task Force for Handling Covid-19 (Satgas) No. 24 of 2022 concerning Travel Provisions for Domestic People During the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Pandemic (Click Here)
- Circular of the Ministry of transportation No. 82 of 2022 concerning Guidelines for the Implementation of Domestic Travel During the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Pandemic (Click Here)
Citilink Indonesia is not responsible for errors or lack of required documents and has the right to cancel passenger flights that do not meet the requirements in question.
|REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS|
|Foreign Travel Actors (PPLN), enter the territory of Indonesia through the entry point (entry point) for foreign travel at the airport:
|Indonesian Citizens (WNI)|
|All Indonesian citizens are allowed to enter Indonesia while still following strict health protocols|
|Foreign Nationals (WNA)|
|Foreigner Foreign Travel Actors (PPLN) can enter the territory of Indonesia with the following criteria:
|Health Documents & Protocol Requirements|
|1.||Comply with the provisions of the health protocol set by the government of the Republic of Indonesia|
|2.||Required to download and use the PeduliLindung application and fill in the Indonesian e-HAC in the application before departure|
|3.||Show a second dose of COVID-19 vaccination certificate (physical or digital) at least 14 (fourteen) days before departure in English, in addition to the language of the country of origin for incoming flights to Indonesia.
Especially for Indonesian citizens traveling abroad from Indonesia abroad, they are required to show a card/certificate (physical or digital) that has received the third dose of vaccine (booster) which is shown through the PeduliLindung application.
Obligation to show COVID-19 vaccination card/certificate, except for:
|4.||In the case of overseas travelers who are indicated to have COVID-19 symptoms and have a body temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius, they are required to undergo an RT-PCR confirmation examination.
While waiting for the results of the RT-PCR test, PPLN must quarantine in hotels, lodging rooms, residences with self-financing and are not allowed to interact with other people before the results of the RT-PCR confirmation examination show negative results.
Passengers who travel internationally out of Indonesia, check the information on the regulatory requirements of your destination country on the official website as follows;
In particular, Indonesian Foreign Travel Actors (PPLN) aged 18 years and over are required to show a card/certificate (physical or digital) that has received the third dose of Covid-19 vaccine (booster) which is shown in the PeduliLindung application. This provision is excluded for :
- Indonesian citizens who have not received the third dose of vaccine (booster) with special health conditions or comorbid diseases which prevent the traveller from receiving the vaccine, must attach a doctor's certificate from a Government Hospital stating that the person concerned has not and/can't take part in the Covid-19 vaccination.
- Indonesian citizens who have finished carrying out isolation/treatment for Covid-19 and have been declared inactive in transmitting Covid-19 but have not been able to get the third dose of vaccination (booster) must show a doctor's certificate from the Government Hospital or the Ministry of Health stating that the person concerned is no longer actively transmitting Covid-19 or Covid-19 recovery certificate.
Entry requirements are subject to change at short notice. Passengers are advised to check the latest travel information below or through the relevant local authorities before your trip.
Complete information regarding flight travel rules to Malaysia. Click Here
Passengers arriving in the territory of Malaysia are required to download the My Sejahtera app Click Here
International travel to Timor-Leste is permitted for travelers who have been vaccinated. This is necessary to comply with the requirements for an entry permit into the territory of Timor-Leste as follows;
Travelers must present a valid international certificate for complete vaccination against COVID-19 with the use of an approved vaccine. Those who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons must present a confirmation letter from a doctor, upon arrival. Full details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/timor-leste/entry-requirements.
Unvaccinated travelers allowed to enter the country are required to be quarantined for 10 days in Government approved accommodation or in their own residence or accommodation if approved by local authorities.
Other medical precautions
All passengers must undergo a health check upon arrival, such as a temperature check and a visual assessment. Further medical tests may be needed for those showing symptoms of COVID-19.
For more details you can visit the following link https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/timor-leste/entry-requirements
Complete information regarding flight travel rules to Singapore. Click Here
Citilink advises prospective passengers to check flight schedules regularly by contacting the Citilink Call Center at 0804 1 080808.
This is to anticipate changes in flight schedules related to the development of COVID-19 cases.
As of July 23, 2020, Citilink Indonesia's international and domestic routes have moved to Terminal 3.
More information, please contact Citilink Call Center on 0804 1 080808.