Last updated on September 26th, 2022 at 14.00 (UTC +7)
The regulations below are the document requirements for domestic flights during the Enforcement of Community Activity Restrictions (PPKM) effective from September 1st, 2022 until further notice.
Travel Restrictions & Document Requirements
In accordance with Circular of the Ministry of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia No. SE 16 of 2023 (Click Here) concerning Health Protocols for Travelers Using Air Transportation During the Transition Period of Endemic Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), all domestic and foreign travelers with regular air transportation strive to protect oneself from the transmission of COVID-19 and:
- It is advisable to continue carrying out the COVID-19 vaccination until the second booster or fourth dose, especially for people who have a high risk of transmitting COVID-19.
- It is permissible not to use a mask if you are in good health and are not at risk of contracting or transmitting COVID-19, and it is recommended to continue wearing a mask that is properly covered if you are unwell or at risk of COVID-19, before and during travel and activities in public facilities.
- It is advisable to carry hand sanitizer and/or use soap and running water to wash your hands regularly, especially if you have come into contact with objects that are used together.
- For people who are unwell and at risk of contracting or transmitting COVID-19, it is recommended to keep a distance or avoid crowds of people to prevent transmission of COVID-19.
- It is recommended to keep using the SATUSEHAT application to monitor personal health
As of February 13, 2023
Penang – Penang International Airport (PEN)
Update as of August 2, 2022
From March 1, 2023
International travel to Timor-Leste is permitted for vaccinated travellers. It is necessary to comply with the following requirements for Timor-Lester territorial entry permits;
Travelers must present a valid international certificate for complete vaccination against COVID-19 with the use of an approved vaccine. Those who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons must present a confirmation letter from a doctor, upon arrival. Full details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/timor-leste/entry-requirements
Perth – Perth International Airport (PER)
From March 13, 2023
Papua New Guinea
All visitors to Papua New Guinea require a visa. If you plan to work, do business, study, or vacation, you need go to the Embassy of Papua New Guinea and get the relevant visa in your passport.
The visa on arrival facility is only available to eligible foreign nationals at Port Moresby’s Jacksons International Airport.
Information and conditions for entering Papua New Guinea can be checked here
Citilink advises prospective passengers to check flight schedules regularly by contacting the Citilink Call Center at 0804 1 080808.
This is to anticipate changes in flight schedules related to the development of COVID-19 cases.
As of July 23, 2020, Citilink Indonesia's international and domestic routes have moved to Terminal 3.
More information, please contact Citilink Call Center on 0804 1 080808.