Travel with Complete Peace of Mind
Terms and conditions Super Shield:
Super Shield is a product designed exclusively to facilitate your travel by providing comprehensive protection with claims benefits up to IDR 450 million at an affordable price.
- Super Shield product only valid for purchase through website citilink.co.id, call center, ticketing office, and travel agent
- Super Shield product valid for passenger with age limit,
- Adult: 17 - 75 years old
- Child: 2 - 16 years old
- Strikes of airline employees and airport managers.
- The passengers has already got info about the flight schedule change from the airline (reschedule).
- Referring to the wording of Travel Insurance policy from PT. Asuransi Simas Net
- The passengers is an Indonesian Citizen (WNI) / Foreign Citizen (WNA) who has KIMS / KITAS
- Travel Insurance only valid for travel using commercial airline with fixed schedules
- Period of coverage are during the Participant policy of travel or maximum 31 days from the date of departure
- The applicable premium rate is the premium value per individual (1 person)
- The insurance is valid only during the policy period as specified in the Policy summary
- Passenger's Name stamped on the airline ticket must be the same as the Insured name listed on the policy. Incompatibility of passenger data will cause the claim to be unpaid.
- The aggregate claim limit per accident is Rp 6,000,000,000, -
- For passengers who have bought Super Shield insurance products and have received the insurance policy, then it cannot be refunded for any reason both voluntary and involuntary.
- There are some exception related to the Super Shield product:
- The passengers is fully covered in with other Insurance policy.
- Travel delays caused by:
- Claim Procedure:
- Super Shield Manual Claim
- Passengers submits a claim online by going to citilink.pasarpolis.com and opening a claim tab; Claim submission not later than 30 (thirty) days after the date of the incident.
- Passengers fills out the claim form and selects the type of claim submitted.
- Passengers completes the required documents in accordance with the requirements of the claim by uploading a soft copy of the document. If any claim document is lacking or not yet completed, the Insurer will inform the Insured to complete the claim document.
- Claim process maximum 5 (five) working days after the complete document is received by the Insurer