LinkMiles is a membership program for Citilinkers.
Each LinkMiles member will earn miles, which are earned every time they fly on an eligible Citilink flight and/or purchase in merchants that collaborate with LinkMiles.
Miles that have been collected can be exchanged for free Citilink flight tickets, seat arrangement discount and products from merchant. Miles will continue to accumulate during the membership is active and will be forfeited when the membership is terminated.
LinkMiles membership registration can be done through the Citilink application. Members will get a LinkMiles membership number after successful registration.
Here are some steps to register for a LinkMiles membership through the Citilink application :
- Download Citilink application on your mobile phone
- Log in to the Citilink application and click the "Account" tab
- Click "Register here"
- Enter the email you want to register as a member, then click "Next"
- Complete "Personal Information" data, then click "Next"
- Complete contact number data, then click "Next"
- Enter your member password, then click "Done"
- Click activation link in the email sent to your email
- Login using the registered password and email
- After successfully logging in, you get an email notification and attractive offers
- Open the Citilink application, you have successfully registered as a member LinkMiles and get a Bonus of 200 LinkMiles Mileage
- LinkMiles registration is free of charge
- LinkMiles membership card is only in the form of an electronic card listed in the Citilink application.
If you don't receive the activation email, the LinkMiles activation email fails to be sent to your email.
You can resend it, as follows:
- Enter the Citilink application then click the "Account" tab
- Login using the registered email and password
- A pop-up will appear "Recommended Activation Email", then click "Yes"
- Click the activation link in the email sent to your email
A failing login can have several causes. Maybe you have a typo, changed your password recently or another problem is causing the login to fail. For a password or credential issue, you can reset your password through the Citilink application.
Here are some steps to reset the password via the betterFly Citilink application:
- Download the Citilink application on your phone
- Go to the Citilink app and then click on the "Account" tab
- To reset the password, click "click here" on login page
- Enter an email registered as member
- Check the email reset password sent to your email
- Click the "Reset Password" button on the email received
- Enter your new password
LinkMiles membership profile data updates can be made through the Citilink application.
Here are the steps to update your profile through the Citilink app:
- Download the "betterFly Citilink" app on your phone
- Go to the "betterFly Citilink" app and click the "Account" tab
- Login using your LinkMiles account
- After the login process is successful, click the "Account" tab again. Click the "Profile" tab
- Click "Change" on the data you want to update
- Enter changes to your data, then click "Save
*If there is a change in the email address, merging on LinkMiles account, changing the name and date of birth, then the member can apply via email email@example.com
Yes, it is necessary to register a LinkMiles membership through Citilink application.
When registering as new LinkMiles member, the existing membership level on GarudaMiles is not valid and will start at the initial level of LinkMiles membership, Newbie Greeners.
GarudaMiles miles collected by members currently cannot be used to redeem Citilink flight tickets but still can be used to redeem for Garuda Indonesia flight tickets. Redemption of these miles can be done through the mobile application "Fly Garuda" and website address : https://www.garuda-indonesia.com .
Membership levels / tiers in LinkMiles include:
- Newbie Greeners
- HighFlyer Greeners
- Elite Greeners
- Crown Greeners
LinkMiles membership tiers can be increased by collecting flight frequency or tier miles earned from Eligible Citilink flights during the last 1 activity period.
To reach HighFlyer Greeners membership you must collect 4,000 Tier Miles or collect 80 Flight Frequency Score.
To reach elite greeners membership you must collect 12,000 Tier Miles collecting 180 Flight Frequency Score.
To achieve Crown Greeners membership you must collect 24,000 Tier Miles.
The following are calculations for upgrading Linkmiles membership level:
Based on the calculations above, there is a flight frequency score that will be obtained from the frequency of flights carried out by passengers. Tier miles are miles earned each flight with Citilink. Flight frequency score is determined based on distance or distance traveled from Citilink flight routes according to each subclass.
LinkMiles members will earn miles for every flight on eligible Citilink flights, discounts on ancillary products, extra baggage, priority check-in counters, boarding priority and other privileges, you can learn more at the following link: https://www.citilink.co.id/linkmiles
You are only allowed to have 1 (one) LinkMiles membership number. If you have more than 1 (one) LinkMiles membership number, then only one of the numbers can be recognized. Miles contained in each membership card can be combined into a recognized card. To merge accounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your membership in LinkMiles will not expire even if there is no flight activity or never log in to your LinkMiles account.
- However, the membership tier can be downgrade 1 (one) level down if there is no flight activity for 1 (one) year.
- You must first become a LinkMiles member before flying
- Make sure name at the time of reservation and name on the LinkMiles membership are the exact name
- If you are on a transit flight, the miles that can be claimed are only the distance of departure until arrival.
- The process of claiming miles that have been successfully processed is a maximum of 3 x 24 hours.
Claim miles on Citilink flights can be made no later than 6 (six) months after the flight activity. Please note that not all Citilink flight tickets will get miles because the awarding of miles is determined based on the ticket in the flight class you purchased.i
If you have registered as a LinkMiles member, you can earn miles automatically (realtime) if the listed name and email on the ticket reservation is match with the name and email that has been registered on the LinkMiles member account.
Mileage that does not automatically enter the member's account can be claimed in the following ways:
- Claim missing mileage can be done through the Citilink application. We will process the claim if the LinkMiles member's email address and booking code are correct, with a minimum period of 2 (two) weeks after submission. Your mileage can be claimed if you process the claim no later than 6 months after the flight. Here are the steps to claim missing mileage through the Citilink application :
- Download the Citilink application on your phone
- Go to the Citilink app and click the "Account" tab
- Click "Miles" and select "Claim Mileage"
- Complete the "Booking Details" data, then click "Claim Now"
- Once successful, you get email notification
- Open the Citilink application, you can check the claim missing mileage that has been successful by clicking the "Account" tab then click "Miles" and then select "Transaction History"
- Claim mileage is free of charge
- Email: email@example.com by activating a LinkMiles membership first by attaching:
- LinkMiles membership card; and
- E-ticket/flight boarding pass
Miles that can be claimed only when you are already registered as LinkMiles member.
You can't claim miles if you don't fly. Claiming miles can only be made if the flight status is flown (already flying).
The validity period of using miles for 2 (two) years.
Flight miles cannot be awarded to other members. However, you can provide miles redemption results in the form of Citilink award tickets.
Redemption of miles that have been collected on the LinkMiles account can be done through the Citilink application. Requests for cancellation for Citilink flight award tickets can be done by sending an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org
). Refund requests will be automatically canceled if the refund supporting documents are not sent back to Citilink within 2x24 hours. For each award ticket flight cancellation will be subject to a miles deduction of 20% (twenty percent) of the total miles value and the application for award ticket cancellation can be made no later than 4 (four) hours before the initial flight.
When converting award miles into award tickets, LinkMiles members are charged for payment of various local taxes, additional state taxes, insurance fees, fuel surcharges, and/or other additional fees determined by Citilink or Citilink's airline partners. For award ticket redemption, LinkMiles members on Citilink flights will be charged an administration fee for both fresh issues and rebooks as follows :
75,000 per booking code
for award tickets issued by the site (https://member.citilink.co.id
Tickets purchased using miles (award ticket) on Citilink flights cannot be changed flight routes and no flight schedule changes can be made.
- If there is a delay in the flight schedule of more than 4 (four) hours, passengers with an award ticket, will get the same compensation as other regular passengers.
- In the event of a flight cancellation and all regular passengers are given an endorsement (transfer to another airline's flight), then passengers with an award ticket will get an endorsement (transfer to another airline's flight), then passengers with an award ticket will get an award ticket endorsements are just like any other regular passenger.
- In the event of a flight cancellation by Citilink, an administration fee of IDR 75,000 will be refunded 100%. Please confirm the email to (email@example.com).
- In the event of a flight cancellation by Citilink, the deducted miles will be refunded 100%. Please confirm the email to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Download the Citilink Application