2 DAYS 1 NIGHT PENANG MEDICAL TOURISM
Executive Health Screening.
Male/Female Cancer Marker.
Body Composition Analysis.
2D/1N Travelodge George Town Hotel.
Half-day George Town city tour.
Consultant Health Screening Physician
Consultant Family Medicine Physician
Terms & Conditions:
- The minimum booking for the 2 Days 1 Night Penang Medical Tourism package is 2 people.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other promotional programs or discounts.
- Not valid with Insurance/Corporate Guarantee Letter.
- Valid only with a Medical Check-up package while Traveling to Penang. Any optional tests are upon request and will be charged accordingly.
- Follow-up examinations and/or treatment are not included in the package. Payment of additional fees can be made by cash, debit card, or credit card.
- The medical check-up package is only valid for those who do not have any medical conditions and can walk and move without difficulty.
- Consultation of medical check-up results is carried out by a doctor determined by Island Hospital.
- Online purchases are limited to a maximum of ten packages per order.
- Medical check-up appointments must be made at least 3 working days in advance and are subject to availability.
- Please bring a valid proof of payment and proof of your booking number on the day of the medical check-up.
- The LinkTrip programs are available for Indonesian citizens (WNI), KITAS holders, and during the low season.
- Package requests follow the availability of Citilink Indonesia flight schedules.
- Package prices are subject to change.
- The package prices are not valid during high season periods (school holidays, national holidays, Christmas, and New Year holidays).
- All payment or settlement processes for Linktrip packages will be handled by the package provider operator.
- To request a refund for a Linktrip package, customers are expected to directly contact the package provider operator.
- Terms and conditions regarding Citilink flight ticket refunds are regulated in PM No. 30 of 2021.
- Cancellation fees will be charged as follows:
- 15 days before the departure date will be charged 30% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- 08 days before the departure date will be charged 40% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- 04 days before the departure date will be charged 100% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- The LinkTrip programs may change depending on the conditions and situations during the journey.
- PT. Citilink Indonesia is not responsible for accidents, loss of goods, excess baggage, detention at airports or hotels, quarantine costs, delays/disruptions in schedules, aircraft or other transportation, or due to strikes, force majeure, implementation of government regulations and policies, and other factors beyond PT. Citilink Indonesia's control.
- Other matters will be regulated according to the policies and regulations of domestic and international flights applicable at PT. Citilink Indonesia:
- The regulations for domestic flights are based on the Circular Letter of the COVID-19 Task Force No. 24 of 2022 and the Circular Letter of the Ministry of Transportation No. 82 of 2022.
- The regulations for International flights are based on the policies of the destination country. (Check here).
- PT. Citilink Indonesia collaborates with GSA Citilink Malaysia operator to facilitate the creation of the "2 Days 1 Night Penang Medical Tourism" package.
- The package schedule is not binding (subject to change at any time) and can be adjusted according to customer needs; the written itinerary may change at any time and adapt to the situation and conditions on the ground.