3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS DHARMA YATRA RELIGIOUS PACKAGE & JAKARTA CITY TOUR
DAY 1 : DENPASAR – JAKARTA - TOUR (MS)
Participants gathered at I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport at 5:30 AM and flew with Citilink on flight number QG681 to Jakarta. Upon arrival at Soekarno Hatta International Airport, participants will be greeted by our guide and head straight to Pura Rawa Mangun and Jagat Karta Gunung Salak to see the stunning traditional Indonesian architecture. During the journey, participants will have lunch at a local restaurant. After finishing the prayers, participants will be taken to Jakarta City to enjoy dinner at a local restaurant with a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere. Finally, the participants will be escorted to check-in at Ibis Style Mangga Dua Square Hotel or equivalent for rest.
DAY 2 : JAKARTA TOUR ( MP,MS,MM)
Participants are transferred to Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. During the journey, participants can enjoy sightseeing and take photos while exploring Jakarta, such as Bundaran HI, and Sarinah. Later, participants will visit Monas to capture breathtaking photos. Afterward, participants will have lunch at a local restaurant before shopping at ITC Cempaka Mas. In the evening, participants will be escorted back to the hotel for rest.
DAY 3 : JAKARTA TOUR – BALI ( MP,MS)
After breakfast at the hotel, participants will check out and visit Jakarta souvenirs. Then, lunch is served at a local restaurant before participants continue their shopping tour at Mangga Dua. Finally, participants will be transferred to Terminal 3 Soekarno-Hatta Airport for Citilink flight number QG686 to Denpasar Bali.
- Return Citilink flight tickets (DPS - CGK - DPS).
- Transportation (29-seat Micro Bus): AC, fuel, driver, parking fees, and toll charges.
- Accommodation: Three-star hotel or equivalent in Jakarta (twin/triple sharing).
- Meals as per the program.
- Professional tour guide or local guide.
- All entrance tickets to main attractions.
- 1 x Snack upon arrival & 1 bottle of mineral water per person per day.
- Tour activities as per the selected package.
- Prayer facilities include pejati, cangan, and sesari.
- Tickets for amusement rides at tourist attractions.
- Meals and drinks outside the provided menu.
- Tips for the driver, tour leader/guide, porters, etc.
- Other personal expenses (telephone, minibar, laundry, etc.).
Terms and Conditions:
- The price of 3 Days 2 Nights Dharma Yatra Religious Package & Jakarta City Tour is calculated per person with a minimum booking of 20 people.
- The LinkTrip programs are available for Indonesian citizens (WNI), KITAS holders, and during the low season.
- Package requests are subject to the availability of Citilink Indonesia flight schedules.
- Package prices are subject to change.
- The package prices are not valid during high season periods (school holidays, national holidays, Christmas, and New Year holidays).
- All payment or settlement processes for Linktrip packages will be handled by the package provider operator.
- To request a refund for a Linktrip package, customers are expected to directly contact the package provider operator.
- Terms and conditions regarding Citilink flight ticket refunds are regulated in PM No. 30 of 2021.
- Cancellation fees will be charged as follows:
- 15 days before the departure date will be charged 30% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- 08 days before the departure date will be charged 40% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- 04 days before the departure date will be charged 100% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- The LinkTrip programs may change depending on the conditions and situations during the journey.
- PT. Citilink Indonesia is not responsible for accidents, loss of goods, excess baggage, detention at airports or hotels, quarantine costs, delays/disruptions in schedules, aircraft or other transportation, or due to strikes, force majeure, implementation of government regulations and policies, and other factors beyond PT. Citilink Indonesia's control.
- Other matters will be regulated according to the policies and regulations of domestic and international flights applicable at PT. Citilink Indonesia:
- The regulations for domestic flights are based on the Circular Letter of the COVID-19 Task Force No. 24 of 2022 and the Circular Letter of the Ministry of Transportation No. 82 of 2022.
- The regulations for International flights are based on the policies of the destination country. (Check here).
- PT. Citilink Indonesia collaborates with Citilink Corner Bali Nusra operator to facilitate the creation of the "3 Days 2 Nights Dharma Yatra Religious Package & Jakarta City Tour".
- The package schedule is not binding (subject to change at any time) and can be adjusted according to customer needs; the written itinerary may change at any time and adapt to the situation and conditions on the ground.