3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS EXPLORE SUMBA
DAY 01: AIRPORT - RATENGGARO VILLAGE - WEEKURI LAKE - MANDORAK BEACH
Upon arrival at Tambolaka Airport, participants will be picked up by the driver and tour guide waiting for you at the airport exit. Participants will then be taken to a local restaurant for lunch as well as a meet and greet before continuing the journey to Ratenggaro Village. Upon entering the Ratenggaro Village area, participants will be presented with a unique view, with many grave stones and traditional Sumbanese houses that still uphold tradition. This village is also beautiful because it is located on the beach, so participants can enjoy the sea view. Usually, the children of Ratenggaro Village will bathe their horses on this beach. The trip will continue to Lake Weekuri, a saltwater lake where participants can swim in peace without being disturbed by the waves. The clear, tosca-colored water adds to the beauty of this place. Participants can also climb the stairs provided to take photos from the top of the reef. Next, the trip will continue to Mandorak Beach. At this beach, participants can meet local children selling young coconuts and can interact or tell stories with them. The beach also has beautiful white sand and clear water. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant.
DAY 02: WEEKACURA WATERFALL - PRAIJING VILLAGE - LAPOPU WATERFALL
After breakfast at the hotel, the trip continues by visiting Weekacura Waterfall which is located in the middle of rice fields with a beautiful and unique view. Then, participants will visit Praijing Village located in West Sumba. In this village, participants can see the view of the village and the hilly area from the view point provided. Before continuing the trip, participants will have lunch in the form of boxed rice. Then the trip will continue to Lapopu Waterfall which is about 45 minutes from Praijing Village. Lapopu Waterfall is easily accessible as the trekking is not too difficult and the travel time is short. Bamboo stairs have been provided to cross the river from the waterfall stream. Participants can swim there if the current is not too strong. Afterwards, you will have dinner at a local restaurant.
DAY 03: LENDONGARA HILL - SUMBA SPECIALTY SHOP - AIRPORT
After breakfast and check-out from the hotel, participants will head to Lendongara Hill, one of the most beautiful hills in Southwest Sumba. Here, participants can enjoy the sunrise if you want to see it, with an early departure time arrangement. Then, participants will go to a typical Sumba souvenir shop and have lunch before heading to the airport.
Hotel Package :
Price per person in Rupiah :
|Hotel||MIN 1||MIN 2||MIN 3||MIN 4-6||SS|
(Superior Sea View)
Here are some additional explanations :
- SS (Single Supplement): Additional fee for participants who wish to have their own room without sharing with other participants.
- Odd participants will use extra beds: If the number of participants is odd, such as 3 people, then the third participant will use an extra bed in the same room.
- Participants above 6 people on request: If the number of participants is more than 6 people, it is necessary to make a special request to the organizer to arrange suitable accommodation and transportation.
- Transportation using 1 Toyota Innova: Transportation during the tour will be provided using Toyota Innova.
- Return Citilink flight tickets (DPS - TMC - DPS).
- Accommodation stays for 2 nights in South West Sumba, according to your choice.
- Transportation by air conditioning is equipped with a driver who also acts as a tour guide.
- Eat according to the tour program.
- Admission tickets to places visited and associated donations.
- Souvenir as a memento of tour.
- Photo documentation in the form of files.
Package Excludes :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft drinks, juices, and alcohol (personal account).
- Personal expenses such as tips to drivers, laundry, etc. that are not included in the package.
- Extra costs that occur outside our control, such as cancellation of flight tickets / forcé major.
- Things not mentioned in "price included".
Equipment that Needs to be Brought :
- Trekking sandals or trekking shoes.
- Books, stationery, or clothes for children in Sumba, if the traveler is interested.
- Flash / hard drive to copy documentation files.
Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum booking for the 3 Days 2 Nights Explore Sumba package is 2 people.
- The LinkTrip programs are available for Indonesian citizens (WNI), KITAS holders, and during the low season.
- Package requests follow the availability of Citilink Indonesia flight schedules.
- Package prices are subject to change.
- The package prices are not valid during high season periods (school holidays, national holidays, Christmas, and New Year holidays).
- All payment or settlement processes for Linktrip packages will be handled by the package provider operator.
- To request a refund for a Linktrip package, customers are expected to directly contact the package provider operator.
- Terms and conditions regarding Citilink flight ticket refunds are regulated in PM No. 30 of 2021.
- Cancellation fees will be charged as follows:
- 15 days before the departure date will be charged 30% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- 08 days before the departure date will be charged 40% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- 04 days before the departure date will be charged 100% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- The LinkTrip programs may change depending on the conditions and situations during the journey.
- PT. Citilink Indonesia is not responsible for accidents, loss of goods, excess baggage, detention at airports or hotels, quarantine costs, delays/disruptions in schedules, aircraft or other transportation, or due to strikes, force majeure, implementation of government regulations and policies, and other factors beyond PT. Citilink Indonesia's control.
- Other matters will be regulated according to the policies and regulations of domestic and international flights applicable at PT. Citilink Indonesia:
- The regulations for domestic flights are based on the Circular Letter of the COVID-19 Task Force No. 24 of 2022 and the Circular Letter of the Ministry of Transportation No. 82 of 2022.
- The regulations for International flights are based on the policies of the destination country. (Check here).
- PT. Citilink Indonesia collaborates with Citilink Corner Bali Nusra operator to facilitate the creation of the " 3 Days 2 Nights Explore Sumba" package.
- The package schedule is not binding (subject to change at any time) and can be adjusted according to customer needs; the written itinerary may change at any time and adapt to the situation and conditions on the ground.