4 HARI 3 MALAM TOUR YOGYAKARTA
DAY 01: AIRPORT - CANDI BOROBUDUR - ULLEN SENTALU - ALUN ALUN KOTA YOGYAKARTA - HOTEL
Participants gather at Hasanuddin International Airport, two hours before departure, to check-in their luggage. After arriving at Yogyakarta Kulon Progo International Airport, participants will be picked up at the airport and continue the journey to Borobudur Temple. After enjoying the beauty of Borobudur Temple, participants have lunch at one of the local restaurants. Next, participants visit Ullen Sentalu to learn about the history and culture of Yogyakarta. After that, participants visited Yogyakarta City Square to experience the bustling city atmosphere. Finally, we enjoy dinner at one of Yogyakarta's restaurants before being transferred to Hom Premiere Hotel, where we check-in to rest and enjoy some free time.
DAY 02: HOTEL - SVARGABUMI - JOGJA BACK MONUMENT - BATIK CENTER - JL.MALIOBORO
Participants start by enjoying breakfast at the hotel. After that, participants continue the journey by visiting Svargabumi, a beautiful photo spot surrounded by charming rice fields. After enjoying the beauty of nature, participants had lunch at one of the local restaurants. Next, the participants continued their journey to Jogja Kembali Monument, a place that has important historical significance. After that, participants took the time to shop at the Batik souvenir center and several other places. Participants also do not miss the opportunity to explore the famous Malioboro Street, enjoying the busy city atmosphere and trying to have dinner at one of the restaurants around there. Finally, participants are dropped back to the hotel to rest after an adventurous day.
DAY 03: YOGYAKARTA PALACE - TAMAN SARI - HE HA OCEAN VIEW
Starting with breakfast at the Hotel, then participants continue the journey by visiting the Yogyakarta Palace. After that, participants visit Taman Sari and enjoy lunch around the area. Next, participants continue the adventure by exploring He Ha Ocean View (using a shuttle car because the bus cannot enter; entrance ticket and shuttle are included in the package). After enjoying the beauty of nature, participants continue their journey for dinner with satay. Before returning to the hotel, participants were taken to shop for souvenirs of Bakpia Pathuk. After the day's activities are completed, participants are escorted back to the hotel to rest and get ready for the next adventure.
DAY 04: PRAMBANAN TEMPLE COMPLEX - RM. GLAGAH - AIRPORT
Starting with breakfast at the Hotel, Check-Out Hotel, then participants continue the journey by exploring the Prambanan Temple Complex which is famous for its architectural beauty and history within the temple complex. After exploring, participants enjoy lunch at RM Glagah, a local restaurant famous for its dishes. After lunch, participants were transferred to Yogyakarta Kulon Progo International Airport to go through the Baggage Check-in process. After that, participants continued their journey with a flight from Yogyakarta to Makassar. Upon arrival at Hasanuddin International Airport, participants claim their baggage and the tour is complete.
Hotel Package :
Price per person in rupiah :
|Hotel||5 PAX||10 PAX||20 PAX|
Package Includes :
- Return Citilink flight tickets (UPG - YIA - UPG).
- 4-star hotel Hom Premier Jogja, Twin Sharing.
- Local Tour Guide (min 10 Pax).
- Tour Leader from Makassar (min 20 pax).
- Driver, Fuel, Parking, Toll.
- Tourist Entrance Ticket.
- Meals as per the program.
- Travel Souvenirs (while supplies last).
Package Excludes :
- Personal expenses.
- Mandatory Driver and Crew Guide Tip (nominal free).
- Single Supplement.
- Facilities not mentioned above.
Terms and Conditions :
- The minimum booking for the 4 Days 3 Nights Tour Yogyakarta package is 2 people.
- The LinkTrip programs are available for Indonesian citizens (WNI), KITAS holders, and during the low season.
- Package requests follow the availability of Citilink Indonesia flight schedules.
- Package prices are subject to change.
- The package prices are not valid during high season periods (school holidays, national holidays, Christmas, and New Year holidays).
- All payment or settlement processes for Linktrip packages will be handled by the package provider operator.
- To request a refund for a Linktrip package, customers are expected to directly contact the package provider operator.
- Terms and conditions regarding Citilink flight ticket refunds are regulated in PM No. 30 of 2021.
- Cancellation fees will be charged as follows:
- 15 days before the departure date will be charged 30% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- 08 days before the departure date will be charged 40% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- 04 days before the departure date will be charged 100% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- The regulations for domestic flights are based on the Circular Letter of the COVID-19 Task Force No. 24 of 2022 and the Circular Letter of the Ministry of Transportation No. 82 of 2022.
- The regulations for International flights are based on the policies of the destination country. (Check here)