ENDOSCOPY SCREENING PACKAGES
Cengild G.I Medical Center offers a comprehensive Endoscopy Screening Package specifically for screening purposes. Armed with a skilled and experienced medical team, we are wholeheartedly committed to providing the best care for your digestive tract health.
Endoscopy Screening Packages
|Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy||RM 3.200|
* This price is charged if you want to add hotel and transportation.
|2 Nights at Bukit Bintang Hotel||RM 500|
- Return Citilink flight ticket (CGK - KUL - CGK).
- Endoscopic examination.
- Consultation with a gastroenterologist.
- Screening report.
- Hotel accommodation.
Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum booking for the Endoscopy Screening Packages is 2 people.
- Payment for the Endoscopy Screening Packages is cash only.
- The LinkTrip programs are available for Indonesian citizens (WNI), KITAS holders, and during the low season.
- Package requests follow the availability of Citilink Indonesia flight schedules.
- Package prices are subject to change.
- The package prices are not valid during high season periods (school holidays, national holidays, Christmas, and New Year holidays).
- All payment or settlement processes for Linktrip packages will be handled by the package provider operator.
- To request a refund for a Linktrip package, customers are expected to directly contact the package provider operator.
- Terms and conditions regarding Citilink flight ticket refunds are regulated in PM No. 30 of 2021.
- Cancellation fees will be charged as follows:
- 15 days before the departure date will be charged 30% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- 08 days before the departure date will be charged 40% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- 04 days before the departure date will be charged 100% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- The regulations for domestic flights are based on the Circular Letter of the COVID-19 Task Force No. 24 of 2022 and the Circular Letter of the Ministry of Transportation No. 82 of 2022.
- The regulations for International flights are based on the policies of the destination country. (Check here)