REPSOL SPECIAL TOUR MANDALIKA MOTOGP 2023
Day 1: Friday, October 13, 2023
Participants fly from their respective locations to Lombok. Upon arrival at Lombok Praya Airport, participants will gather and be directed to the IMI hospitality lounge (Dante Coffee), where they will receive their program guide and tour hat. Next, the journey continues to Furatama Resto to enjoy the sunset. In the evening, participants enjoy the sunset view from Furatama Resto Senggigi while enjoying dinner accompanied by entertainment and a talk show. On the way to the hotel, participants will stop at the Sasaku Souvenir Center to shop for souvenirs before arriving at the hotel where they are staying. Upon arrival at the hotel, participants can check in, rest, and free program.
Day 2: Saturday, October 14, 2023
After breakfast at the hotel, participants will get ready in their respective buses to head to Sade Village. There, they visit the Sade Traditional Village to witness Lombok culture and enjoy traditional dances. On the way to Mandalika Circuit, participants have lunch at Resto Taliwang. Upon arrival at Mandalika Circuit, participants will be directed to the entrance of "Main-Grand Stands B" after getting off the bus to watch the MotoGP - Qualification and Sprint Race. After the event is over, participants will return to the bus parking lot, and the journey continues to Kuta Mandalika Beach at Anda Resto. There, participants can enjoy the beauty of the beach and have dinner at Anda Resto. Afterward, the journey continues to Mataram to return to the hotel according to the order or hotel key, where participants can rest and free program.
Day 3: Sunday, October 15, 2023
After breakfast at the hotel, participants will depart for Mandalika Circuit. Upon arrival at the circuit, participants will be directed to the "Main-Grand Stands A" entrance after getting off the bus to watch the Moto3, Moto2, and MotoGP RACE events. For lunch, participants will be given a rice box coupon to be redeemed at the KFC counter. After that, the trip continues to Kuta Mandalika Beach, where participants can enjoy the beach and have dinner at Resto Segara Anak. Upon completion, participants will return to the hotel in Mataram according to the hotel order or key, where they can rest and free program.
Day 4: Monday, October 16, 2023
A. Participants who do not join the track experience program
After breakfast at the hotel, participants will head to the souvenir center. Participants can shop for souvenirs in the Resto Dharam Rinjani area before having lunch at Resto Dharma Rinjani. After that, participants will go to Lombok Airport to do the final check process, check-in, and flight back to Jakarta.
B. Participants who join the Experience Track program
After breakfast at the hotel, participants will head to Mandalika Circuit for a coaching clinic and track experience. After completing the activities, participants will have lunch at Resto Dharma Rinjani before traveling to Lombok or Mataram Airport to do the final check process, check-in, and take a flight back to Jakarta.
|Packages||Package Prices (Rp.)|
Budget Package: IMI Tour
Standard Package: IMI Tour
Full Package: IMI Tour
- Return flight ticket by Citilink (CGK-LOP-CGK).
- 3 nights accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Tour & Tour guide.
- Personal expenses such as hotel minibar, etc.
- Unexpected expenses etc.
Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum booking for the 4D3N Repsol Special Tour Mandalika MotoGP 2023 Package is 2 people.
- The LinkTrip programs are available for Indonesian citizens (WNI), KITAS holders, and during the low season.
- Package requests follow the availability of Citilink Indonesia flight schedules.
- Package prices are subject to change.
- The package prices are not valid during high season periods (school holidays, national holidays, Christmas, and New Year holidays).
- All payment or settlement processes for Linktrip packages will be handled by the package provider operator.
- To request a refund for a Linktrip package, customers are expected to directly contact the package provider operator.
- Terms and conditions regarding Citilink flight ticket refunds are regulated in PM No. 30 of 2021.
- Cancellation fees will be charged as follows:
- 15 days before the departure date will be charged 30% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- 08 days before the departure date will be charged 40% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- 04 days before the departure date will be charged 100% of the package price (Outside of airfare).
- The regulations for domestic flights are based on the Circular Letter of the COVID-19 Task Force No. 24 of 2022 and the Circular Letter of the Ministry of Transportation No. 82 of 2022.
- The regulations for International flights are based on the policies of the destination country. (Check here)