Pre-Book Meals (PBM) service is a food ordering service, for ordering tickets please visit the website www.citilink.co.id.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings through Pre-Book Meals (PBM) can be served no later than 24 hours before flight hours, together with ticket reservations.
- The type of PBM ordered will be listed on the customer's boarding pass and can be claimed to our cabin crew during the flight, according to the departure route from CGK, HLP, SUB, DPS, KNO, UPG, BPN and PKU airports.
- Orders that have been placed can be exchanged with another menu item of the same value, if the order is damaged or something else that has caused the order to be not fit for consumption.
- Food ordered cannot be canceled, transferred, or exchanged after placing an order.
- Everything / force majeure outside the ability of PT. Citilink Indonesia, which causes food not to be accepted by passengers, then Citilink is not obliged for the replacement.
- The reimbursement of the PBM order fee will be returned if a unilateral flight cancellation occurs by Citilink.
Order cancellations cannot be made, if there is a change in schedule at the request of the passenger (re-schedule or pax no show).